Fall Festival with Trick-or-Treating
Presented by Texas Health Hospital Frisco
Friday, October 25, 6 - 9 p.m.
Young ghosts and goblins will enjoy attending this event and trick-or-treating at Frisco Fire Safety Town Presented By Texas Health Hospital Frisco!
EVENT STILL ON! Rain and cold will not stop the fun at tonight's Fall Festival. The line and the trick-or-treating have been moved inside to keep visitors warm and dry.
Be sure to use our free shuttle from the Frisco Athletic Center (5828 Nancy Jane Lane) starting at 5:00 PM.
Other fun activities include:
- Exploring the fire engine
- Halloween themed temporary tattoos
- Visiting with the Frisco Fire Safety Clowns
- Free FISD school bus shuttles are available from our remote parking site at the Frisco Athletic Center
- Food is available for purchase while you are waiting in line
- Event is FREE of charge and open to the public
- The fun will go on, RAIN or SHINE, hot or cold.
All of our parking lots are closed for this event. Please use our remote parking at the Frisco Athletic Center, 5828 Nancy Jane Lane, near the intersection of Preston and Wade. Shuttles will start running at 5:00 p.m. There will be a designated area for event-goers to line up to wait for the next bus.
If you are approaching on foot, stay on sidewalks, and use the police-assisted crosswalks at Gary Burns Dr. and Main Street. Watch for shuttle buses and fire engines entering and exiting the emergency vehicle driveway.
If arriving on foot, be advised that the end of the line will be behind Central Fire Station. To find the line, continue eastbound on the sidewalk past Safety Town, turning right at Tomlin Drive.
This is a very well attended event. The line is often about a 30 minute wait, possibly longer. We make every effort to keep the line moving once we open the doors.