Virtual Field Trips
Registration for Virtual Field Trips will run September 14 - December 1 for Frisco ISD as well as out of district groups.
TEACHERS: please review the following information before registering your grade level.
- First Grade Motor Vehicle Safety and Fourth Grade Severe Weather Safety available.
- One teacher registers for entire grade level (for both F2F and Virtual students)
- Select a week (from Oct. 5 - Dec. 14) to show your students the video based virtual learning module on whatever day suits your schedule.
- We will email the video link the Friday before your scheduled week.
- Allow thirty (30) minutes for presentation; Each video will run 15-20 minutes long.
- After your students participate in video based learning, the same teacher will complete an Education Summery Form (ESF) form to confirm the participating students.
- After the ESF is received, we will email you the Ride Time Voucher information for your students.
- Share with your students/parents a link to our At Home Activities Page for further learning and fun!