Virtual Field Trips
Public Program Options
Now Available -- Virtual Basic First Aid.
This video based program can be used by any family or group wanting to teach their elementary aged students about Basic First Aid. Recommended ages: 6-13. This 20 minutes video covers minor cuts, burns, insect bites, splinters/glass, heat exhaustion, hands only CPR, AED and more.
Sign up for the week you would like to show the B.F.A. video to your group.
School Study Trip Registration Information
Register now for Kindergarten, First or Fourth grade programs.
TEACHERS: please review the following information before registering your grade level.
- First Grade Motor Vehicle Safety and Fourth Grade Severe Weather Safety will remain available.
- We will add Kindergarten Intro to 9-1-1 and Emergency Services in February.
- One teacher registers for entire grade level (for both F2F and Virtual students)
- Select a week to show your students the video based virtual learning module on whatever day suits your schedule.
- We will email the video link the Friday before your scheduled week.
- Allow thirty (30) minutes for the presentation; Each video will run 15-20 minutes long.
- After your students participate in video based learning, the same teacher will complete an online Education Summary Form (ESF) form and attach a list of participating students.
- The class list (first name/last initial for each student is all that is needed) will show us all students who watched the video. We will use this list to confirm vouchers when a student arrives at Safety Town for ride time participation; It will not be used for any other purpose.
- After the ESF/class list is received, we will email you the Ride Time Voucher information for your students.
- Any questions about submitting the class list can be sent to SafetyTown@FriscoFire.com
- In the meantime, share with your students/parents a link to our At Home Activities Page for further learning and fun!