Vouchers for Ride Time
Redeeming Your Voucher
Safety Town reopens June 1, 2021. Students from Frisco ISD Kinder, First and Fourth grades may redeem their vouchers on Tuesday through Friday during June and July.
- Wednesdays: Dedicated to voucher riders only.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: Voucher riders may schedule during our public program times for our Safety Walk 'n Ride activity.
Schedule your ride time starting May 1.
- All jeep drivers must be at least 40" tall. The maximum height is 57".
- All jeep passengers must be at least 2 years old to ride.
- All bike riders must be at least 40" tall to ride.
- You may NOT bring your own motorized vehicle, push cars, scooters, wagons, tricycles, or bikes.
- We provide bicycles that are 20" tall (some with training wheels) that have pedal brakes and 24" tall that have hand brakes.
- We provide helmets, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Jeep drivers will likely need assistance, at least initially, with steering. Chaperones are encouraged to plan for this. Travel light so you can remain hands free to assist and wear closed-toe comfortable shoes.
- If you need to cancel, you may call us at 972-292-6350 option 0. Or you may email us at SafetyTown@FriscoFire.com.
- Should you need to reschedule, simply pick a different date and complete the registration again.
- Inclement weather may result in us cancelling activities for the day. We will make a decision no earlier than 9:00 a.m. and email all registrants should this happen.
Lose your reminder email? No problem. Here's the link to the pre-visit health screening form to be done during the 24 hour period prior to your visit.