Vouchers for Ride Time
Redeeming Your Voucher
If your child receives a Ride Time Voucher for his/her Virtual Field Trip with FISD or due to inclement weather during an in person field trip, you will be able to redeem those during the spring of 2022. We will have voucher days on Wednesdays at 4 p.m. starting March 2nd. Registration for a time to redeem your ride time voucher is now available.
- Jeeps are sized for children ages 5-7 years old.
- All jeep drivers must be at least 40" tall. The maximum height is 48".
- All jeep passengers must be at least 2 years old to ride.
- All bike riders must be at least 40" tall to ride.
- You may NOT bring your own motorized vehicle, push cars, scooters, wagons, tricycles, or bikes.
- We provide bicycles that are 20" tall (some with training wheels) that have pedal brakes and 24" tall that have hand brakes.
- We provide helmets, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Jeep drivers will likely need assistance, at least initially, with steering. Chaperones are encouraged to plan for this. Travel light so you can remain hands free to assist and wear closed-toe comfortable shoes.
- If you need to cancel, you may call us at 972-292-6350 option 0. Or you may email us at SafetyTown@FriscoFire.com.
- Should you need to reschedule, simply pick a different date and complete the registration again.
- Inclement weather may result in us cancelling activities for the day. We will make a decision no earlier than 9:00 a.m. and email all registrants should this happen.